PennDOT officials from the Pennsylvania Aggressive Driving Enforcement and Education Project honored Berks County law enforcement officers on Friday at the Exeter Township Municipal Building.
The awards were presented by Berks County District Attorney, John Adams, to 13 officers for their exceptional participation in the Community Traffic Safety Project program.
- Officer Brian Devlin, Amity Twp. PD
- Officer Vincent Mazza, Bern Twp. PD
- Officer Sulivette Morales, Central Berks Regional PD
- Officer Brian Myers, Colebrookdale Twp. PD
- Patrolman Micah Long, Douglass Twp. PD
- Officer Daniel Fox, Exeter Twp. PD
- Officer Thomas Focht, Fleetwood Borough PD
- Officer Shea Nolan, Northern Berks Regional PD
- Patrolman Alex Smith, Muhlenberg Twp. PD
- Officer Jeb Cooper, South Heidelberg Twp. PD
- Sgt. Todd Peterson, Spring Twp. PD
- Patrolman Kyle Bohn, West Reading PD
- Officer Scott Shaeffer, Wyomissing PD